Our Management Team
Jim Stameson - CEO
James "Jim" Stameson is President and Chief Executive Officer of Plasma Ruggedized Solutions and a member of its Board of Directors. He is a Co-Founder of PRS and possesses extensive C-Level operating experience in the manufacturing and technology sectors. Prior to his election as CEO, Mr. Stameson was a Principal and CEO of Aegis Precision Technologies, President of Qual Pro Corporation, and Vice President and General Manager of Aurora Electronics. He began his career at Hughes Aircraft specializing in intelligence and international programs. After his time at Hughes Mr. Stameson moved to Parker Hannifin Corporation and held various Sr. line positions in electromechanical and hydraulic systems. Jim then went on to Vickers /Eaton Corp where he was the Director Operations of the Sterer Division.
Mr. Stameson holds a B.A. in Finance and International Business from the University of Washington School of Business in Seattle and an M.B.A. from Pepperdine University in Malibu. Coupled with his formal education, Mr. Stameson has completed advanced coursework in manufacturing engineering at Caltech in Pasadena, is G.E. Six Sigma trained, and has completed Program Management School at American University. Mr. Stameson is active in a variety of philanthropic endeavors throughout the world and is involved in local charities and community activities in the greater Southern California area.
Evan Persky – CFO
Mr. Persky joined PRS as Director and CFO in March 2008. He is a financial executive with significant experience developing private and public middle-market growth companies. In this capacity, Mr. Persky has transacted over $300 million in corporate growth capital financings as well as in mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures during his career. He has participated in various aspects of corporate and strategic development including joint ventures and partnerships, Board of Directors participation and recruiting, executive team recruitment and hiring, strategic plan development and execution, and capital markets structuring and execution. Mr. Persky received an AB from the University of Chicago.
Bob Lara - General Manager
Mr. Lara Graduated from the National Business institute in 1983, He has over 28 years experience in the electronics industry, producing high end test equipment systems for a major O.E.M. firms, as well as significant experience in contract manufacturing and conformal coating services. Titles held include Metrology technician, Quality Analyst, Mil-STD-2000 Category C solder instructor, Quality Engineer, Quality Manager, Operations manager, and presently General Manager.
Hoang Nguyen – Operations Manager
Mr. Nguyen has been working in the Electronic manufacturing industry since 1987. He has over 20 years of experience in the electronics and conformal coating service industry. He was recently certified for NASA-STD-8739 .1A as a level B instructor. He also trained and completed Six Sigma Green Belt level which included the Management Leadership skill program. Titles held include Quality supervisor, Manufacturing engineer, Quality engineer, Production Manager, ISO Quality manager, and presently Operations Manager.
Francis DeGuzman – Quality Manager
- Over 25 years of extensive experience in implementing/improving Quality & Environmental Management Systems based on several ISO Standards & Export Management Compliance Program based on ITAR & EAR with several SF Bay Area companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME), Saint Louis University.
- Certified Lead Assessor for ISO 9000(Neville Clarke Registration A2174}, ISO/TS16949(STAT-A-MATRIX Institute Cert.LRS-10-12609), ISO14001, QAI’s Cert,1110900), ISO 45001:2018-ISO14001:2018(EXEMPLAR GLOBAL QMS-EMS OH Training. Cert. Serial No: 1145492.
- US Dept. of Commerce's BIS - Bureau of Industry & Security; Complying w/ U.S. Export Controls.
- Dunlap-Stone University's IIEI –International Import Export Institute Understanding the ITAR Training.
- Perry Johnson’s Tools for QS 9000 Training, i.e., APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, & TQM.
- JIPM - Japan Institute of Planned Maintenance's TPM - Total Productive Maintenance Executive Course.
Jack Gardner – Technical Sales
To be added
Contact Plasma Ruggedized Solutions Today for Conformal Coating Services, Potting, Encapsulation, & More
Plasma Ruggedized Solutions is the industry leader in potting, encapsulation, and conformal coating services. PRS works across industries, providing solutions to a variety of applications. Request a quote today, or contact us to learn more.