Power Generation Coatings for Alternative Energy, Oil & Gas Industries
With power demands increasing to as much as 25% by 2040, the rapid transformation of the energy industry is requiring more critical energy solutions than ever, in tougher environments, and with more sensitive instrumentation.
Plasma Ruggedized Solutions offers numerous protection, isolation, and thermal conduction strategies to mitigate resource-intense disasters that may impact millions of lives. We do this by carefully choosing from over 2000 materials to create specialized and fully isolated electronic systems that provide increased protection over standard enclosures.
Contact us for more information regarding power generation coatings and advanced alternative energy engineering concepts, or call us at 800-994-7527 and we will gladly assist you with your power protection equipment questions.
Energy Generation Protective Coatings Applications
Nuclear energyFossil fuelsWhether it’s energy generation, power transmission, or electric distribution, our power generation coatings provide advanced protection against corrosion, fouling, wear, and high-temperature component oxidation. Direct protective coatings applications include:
- Renewable energy
- Power plants
- Smart grids
- Radial structures
Energy Generation Coatings for State-of-the-Art Protection
Power generation coatings improve component lifespans, lower replacement costs and extend the time between service outages. At Plasma Ruggedized Solutions, we provide high-end alternative energy engineering solutions that protect against the following detriments:
- Weathering corrosion – heat, cold, rain, lightning, snow, wind, etc.
- Thermal conductivity
- Toxic chemistry corrosion – upstream and downstream
- Elevation and deep-sea pressures
Protective Coatings Services for Energy, Gas & Oil Systems
Our advanced coatings services provide protective qualities that ensure the integrity of your power generation equipment and facilities. Our protective coatings services include the following capabilities:
- Conformal Coatings – Our PCB conformal coatings utilize parylene deposition, which is a process that involves applying parylene coatings at ambient temperatures via specialized vacuum equipment. This process protects against extreme environments, electrical leakage, and exposure to moisture, salt, temperature fluctuation, fungus, dust, and other environmental hazards and contaminants.
- Potting and Encapsulation – These processes provide proper component shock and vibration, corrosion, and contaminant protection. Potting also protects against security threats, such as tampering or reverse engineering.
- Security – Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) ensures that your hardware meets or exceeds FIPS compliance certification standards for physical security. We also offer guidance in FIPS compliance and support throughout the certification process.
- Corrosion Resistance - Corrosion resistant coatings protect against chlorine, hydrogen sulfide and other substances that degrade surfaces and cause component failure.
- Heat Conductive/Resistant Coatings - Our heat-resistant and cold-resistant coating services protect assemblies against the rigors of extreme temperatures, ranging from 816°C/1500°F to -110°C/-166°F.
- Full System Enclosure Development – Advanced design, engineering, and prototype services help ensure that the conformal coating, potting and encapsulation processes will achieve optimum effectiveness when applied to your finished products.
Contact Plasma Ruggedized Solutions for Advanced Energy Generation Coating Services Today
Contact us for more information regarding our power generation coatings and power protection equipment solutions, or request a quote for further pricing details today. Plasma Ruggedized Solutions is your trusted source for high-end power protection equipment coatings solutions.