- Quality Scorecard from FEI-Zyfer
- Letter of Recognition from Marvin Engineering
- Plasma Rugged Awarded Aviation Week Award
- FEI-Zyfer issues the quarterly supplier score card to Plasma Ruggedized Solutions. Overall score in Quality and On-Time Delivery 100%. Report Card
- Northrop Grumman Information Services releases Supplier Performance Rating Card to Plasma Ruggedized Solutions. Report Card
- Spectrum Control / API Technologies issues an overall excellent Supplier Performance Review to Plasma Ruggedized Solutions. Report Card.
- Covering the Bases
- Plasma Ruggedized Solutions Officially Certified to NASA 8739.1A Workmanship Standard for Polymeric Application on Electronic Circuit Boards
- Vanguard EMS issues an overall excellent performance Supplier Report Card during Q4, 2012. Report Card.
- Plasma Ruggedized Solutions receives excellent report card from Northrop Grumman 4th Quarter 2012. Report Card.
Plasma Ruggedized Solutions Technologies
Aviation Week Award
Plasma Ruggedized Solutions (or PRS) is a leading provider of coating and related specialty engineering services with more than twenty years experience in the industry. We provide our customers with a highly responsive, quick-turn, multi-solution platform consisting of engineering support, lean manufacturing of first article design concepts, and high-volume commercial production. We have a deep expertise; in proprietary plasma technologies, application of conformal coatings, potting and encapsulation and epoxy compounds. As a result of our rapid throughput capabilities we carry varying amounts of customer inventory and target delivery windows unique to a customer’s needs. Our spectrum of chemical offerings includes but is not limited to Parylene (Polyparaxylylene) coatings, Acrylics, Silicones, Polyurethanes, Epoxies, and various BGA Underfill compounds.
PRS touches more than twelve industries and features multiple quality certifications including AS9100, ISO 9001:2008 COMSEC and ITAR registered.
Plasma Ruggedized Solutions is an environmentally conscious organization and is focused on maintaining and enhancing its “green” operations. This is typified and characterized by an extremely low VOC output underscored by the conscious choice of chemistries and compounds that are environmentally friendly.
Northrop Grumman Letter
Size: 9.22 MB
For more information on any of our services such as: Engineering, Design & Prototyping, Potting and Encapsulation, Testing/Screening & Lab Services or Plasma Equipment Sales & Repair contact us today.